Welcome to Garyland
Hey, Trainer! What brings you here? Your Pokémon don't look dead! I can at least make them faint—just like I do to the ladies! Hi, I'm Gary Oak. You may remember me from such classic Pokémon moments as earning ten out of eight Kanto Gym Badges and winning a million dollar bet with my grandpa. As Pallet Town's one and only Pokémon Master, I was not at all surprised to be asked to lend my name to this corner of the internet. So check out the links on your left and enjoy your stay in Garyland.
Smell ya later!
- First episode review in a long while about the time Misty was repeatedly subjected to domestic violence
- Finally finished porting all the episode reviews from the old site!
- 1st Gen. review, The Path to the Pokémon League: the writers create a forgettable filler episode and enjoy the experience so much they decide to repeat the process several hundred more times.
- New episode review: wherein Jessie finds true love and Clemont tries to render the contents of Ash's brain in binary code.
- Finished designing generational episode lists
- Improved navigational menu
- More episode reviews relocated
- First original episode review for the new website
- Finally resolved the problem of finding hosting for my images. The first episode guide has been relocated – fancier menus and subpages will follow.
- The new site is up and running; or at least the home page is. I still need to move over and reformat all of the content from the old Garyland Wordpress site. Stay tuned...
Garyland is a fan-created website. Pokémon (Pocket Monsters) is © 1995- Nintendo / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK, Inc. / Pokémon. No infringement of copyrights is meant by the creation of the web site.